Black Make Up Artists : How To Do Arabic Makeup : Borghese Makeup.
Black Make Up Artists
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- A person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker
- A person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby
- A person skilled at a particular task or occupation
- (art) the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- (art) the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- (art) artwork: photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
black make up artists - 26.5 inch
26.5 inch 2 in 1 Black Soft High Quality Nylon Professional Artist Rolling Wheeled Trolley Makeup Train Case Cosmetic Organizer w/Shoulder Straps
Travel light or loaded with this multi-purpose and compartment heavy organizational wonder. Numerous pockets and trays and drawers you will barely know where to start! This cosmetic makeup case is actually "2 separable units in one".
The upper makeup case opens to reveal 2 extendable trays that cover a large hollow center storage compartment. Underneath the lid hides a detachable / removable 13 piece brush holder with a clear vinyl window to help prevent dust or dirt and easy viewing.
The lower makeup case also a detachable / removable 13 piece brush holder with a clear vinyl window under its lid, and a large storage compartment right on the top. Underneath this storage area are 8 removable hard plastic drawers in 2 sets of four. 1 large interior mesh-net storage pouch on the front flap of the lower case. 2 zippered mesh pockets on sides of this makeup case provide even more carry space, just in case you need it.
These cosmetic cases are connected and closed by heavy duty adjustable snap closures. 2 adjustable / detachable shoulder straps are enclosed for easily tote the top makeup case by itself or the lower trolley case individually. The L-shaped retractable / telescoping handle reaches up to 38 inches and has inline skate wheels for easy rolling of either the lower case by itself or the combination of lower and upper cases.
Overall case dimension: 15.5" L x 12" W x 26.5" H
Top case overall dimension: 15.5" L x 12" W x 8" H
Extendable tray dimension: 10.5" L x 7" W x 1.5" H
Top hollow space dimension: 14.5" L x 10.75" W x 5.25" H
Lower case overall dimension: 15.5" L x 12" W x 19" H
Bottom hollow space dimension: 14.5" L x 10.75" W x 4.25" H
Removable hard plastic tray dimension: 9.25" L x 5.75" W x 2.25" H/each
shine on me
I decided that I wanted to do some crazy make-up with my friend kate, and then take some pictures of it. It was really fun...make-up artists in the making? I did this one on myself, its black liner on top and bottom, black mascara, black shadow on the outside of the lid, the design is black liner as well, then i covered the whole thing with pink shimmer.
This is Nathalie Dessus, an aspiring make up artist, and one hell of a model! Girl can work it! I had a blast working with her on a very big client project, she does wonderful make up work and is really talented and sweet. Highly recommended for make up and modeling. Get at me if you want to get in touch with her.