Play makeup for kids : The history of make up.
Play Makeup For Kids
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Engage in (a game or activity) for enjoyment
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; "he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
- Amuse oneself by engaging in imaginative pretense
- participate in games or sport; "We played hockey all afternoon"; "play cards"; "Pele played for the Brazilian teams in many important matches"
- Engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose
- a theatrical performance of a drama; "the play lasted two hours"
play makeup for kids - Barbie Fashion
Barbie Fashion Traveler Makeup and Accessory Set with Carry Case
Barbie Fashionista Traveler. This reusable hard traincase comes with over 25 pieces of cosmetics and accessories! Great for hours of play and makeover fun! The ingredients used in these cosmetic products are manufactured to meet the highest standards. This set makes for a perfect travel case and you can store tons of product to carry with you while on the go. Cute Reusable travel case. Includes: Lip Gloss, Eyeshadow, Nail Polish, Rings, Hair Clips, Hair Bands, Nail Buffers, Mirrors, Brush Applicators and Foam Applicators
Week 20 I Am Harry Potter & Spanish Class Is My Voldemort
its week 20 im watching Harry potter because its on I just talked to BC i dont wanna go to school Tearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr somehow thta makes me feel better i just need some good practice ;[ ughhh harry potter is so epic that was 50% of my childhood from 4th grade when my mom bought me the book til like when the last book was released twilight should die lol anywho i made a may 16 video then did a makeup thing a creme smokey eye that;s my Lancome pallet in the photo then uhm i reinstalled my webcam software and the videos came out smoother i also updated my Mozilla theme to Nightmare Before x-mas I'm not a fan though i wanted it because it was halloweenish and black I litteraly woke up all sweaty watched Saved By The Bell my parents left to the other house I got online ate waffles then later at a burger then a banana It's like 9:pm now i've been online since 11:am Gosh im a zombie and i havent been wokring on my Spanish Death project seriously its bothering me sooo much its ruining my week my weekend recap this week well. My graphic class buddies now play Burger Restruant 3 game ever since i did in class. I took my test and im praying and hoping i dont FAIL economics cause if i do i wont get to GRADUATE! then my $60 robes will be worthless other kids failed and they got sent to some school where you take classes to graduate with your own school. the dude came backa nd said the school ended last week.He was only there for 1 week!! So now he can graduate with us. It sucks if i dont get to. X_X I have a Tiffany Tea Party to go to this week! It;s on Thursday. I hope one of friends go so i can be there with someone. Haha that wasnt a recap. Anywho, we ate cupcakes at El Centro because it was our last day. Then uhm littlelion made me smile. Rather laugh hard,lol. Then we watched Grease in Science and then had lunch. When we were going to the bus i held onto Vero again. She said i was gold. Or rather what i said was gold,lol. She's my master-mom and i am her sidekick. Then on the way to the bus i picked upa twigg and started poking people on the bus. Then i threw it out the window and showed my Hello Kitty tote to everyone walking by. It has a HUGE Hello Kitty face. Everyone smiled when they saw it. Then Alex kissed it.lol Then i Art we:Jennifer, Lin, and me laughed at Oscar. Well he wasnt there so i drew a comic about him. It's his life story of him being a Vampire. (Seriously! He's so pale and kinda like cheekbones stick out skinnyish.) I should take a picture of it and post it since i dont have a scanner. I laughed so hard that day.....Friday. Then i didnt notice that .......THAT! (blush)
My Make-up for the July 3rd "Red, White and Dead" Zombie Walk/Thriller Dance in Fremont
I like the idea that the thumbnail of this image will appear in all my friends' "Recent Uploads", and the first thing they're likely to think - what with the descriptive text and the details of the peeling not visible at that scale - is that I went tits over tee-bar at seventy on a Harley out on the 90. What's going on is that, on July 3rd, my girl and I participated in a "Zombie Night" down in Seattle's Fremont district. Attending this thing was a big question mark for me - for one thing, zombies are pretty played out. On the other hand, hanging out and having fun are not. On the other other hand, part of the purpose of the evening was to try to set a new Guiness Book World Record for ... um ... largest zombie gathering in history. That is a dour hand, to my mind; I hate World Records that are dingy and stupid and vain like that. "Biggest chainsaw sculpture of a dinosaur", "Most waffles cooked on a single waffle iron". I like the world records that are, you know, architectural and engineering marvels, wonders of nature, humans excelling in their disciplines, whether mental or physical. These novelty records are kind of wankery. ON THE OTHER HAND: That's just the way I feel. There are a lot of people who are going to be able to point to the Guiness Book and say, man, you know what? I was there. I was somewhere that made it into Guiness. I shared that experience. They can tell their kids "You were there too, as a tiny zombie baby. So was Daffodil, our old Golden Retriever. You remember Daffodil? Daffodil was there, too." So, what I am saying is that I participated and registered in the totally kind of douchey novelty World Record-keeping, because who'm I to not help someone have a little kicky fun in their lives. No sweat off my teeth, as it were, to help someone else have some guilt-free giggles. This is an attitude I need to further cultivate ... More on the next photo!