Wedding makeup trends. Artistry make up academy. Bridal makeup contract
Wedding Makeup Trends
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- (trend) swerve: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
- A general direction in which something is developing or changing
- A fashion
- (trend) tendency: a general direction in which something tends to move; "the shoreward tendency of the current"; "the trend of the stock market"
- (trend) course: general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast"
wedding makeup trends - Project Runway
Project Runway Hollywood Glamour Fashion Design Sketch Portfolio
Do you love fashion design? Love shows like the Project Runway? Now, you can also enjoy putting your creativity mind into designing your own fashions. This sketch portfolio challenge you design a Hollywood glamorous fashion collection. Imagine you are a fashion designer creating gowns for famous celebrities during the Oscar night. Who will shine the most at the red carpet? The answer is at your hand. Express your fashion design talent with this sketch portfolio kit from Fashion Angels, officially licensed by Project Runway.
This portfolio kit includes 5 stencil cards (50+ stencil designs), 40 fashion design sketch pages, and inspirational ideas for fabric swatches, details and color theory. All you need to supply is your brain! Use it to design your own Hollywood glamorous gowns! You may become the next Karl Lagerfeld, Coco Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier, Gianni Versace ...
FOR AGE 8+!
To purchase other sketch portfolios in this series, search for:
• TOYSDIVA-BCCC45G4 (Fashion Design)
• TOYSDIVA-BCCC45727 (Make-Up & Hair Design)
• TOYSDIVA-BCCC4ML (Dream Wedding Design)
• TOYSDIVA-BCCC4M52 (Interior Design)
• TOYSDIVA-BCCC4M52 (Rock Band Design)
• TOYSDIVA-BCCC405I (Tattoo Artist)
Wedding Sari B&W
If this would have been a color photo you’d have seen that this wedding sari is beige instead of white. As I noted in an earlier picture, the colors are important here in Sri Lanka; Red representing that the bride has lost her virginity for the homecoming party, and beige meaning that she is not a virgin. This could be if she perhaps has been remarried or as in this case where they had been going out for a long time before. A purely white wedding dress is reserved for those who are virgins. If they started following this trend back home, I’m sure that there would be an unusually high demand for beige fabrics in the future ; ) --- Weddings in Sri Lanka are something that has to be experienced! People here spend enormous amounts of money on the weddings and they even take out mortgages on their house to be able to make it a really big one. There is a lot of history and tradition surrounding it also and I just love to go there to look at all the fancy dresses, flowers and happy faces. Last December I was asked by my uncle to come and help with a photo shoot of his son and his wife. They were actually married three years ago, but for some reason they hadn’t taken any photos that time. So instead they had a photo session now with a professional photographer and all the rigidity that goes with that. Wedding photos over here are very different to what we’re used to. I wanted to give it a more emotional feel and took photos during the makeup session and certain small things that I thought represented the feeling of the whole occasion. I’ll be posting a couple of them here during the next couple of days. Camera: Nikon D200, 50mm 1.4