AIRBRUSH MAKEUP COLORS : JAPANESE MAKEUP BRAND.
Airbrush Makeup Colors
- Airbrush makeup is designed to be applied with the same airbrush technology used for traditional painting and automotive work. The airbrush systems designed for makeup are usually smaller, and work at lower pressure.
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- a distinguishing emblem; "his tie proclaimed his school colors"
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- (color) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- a flag that shows its nationality
airbrush makeup colors - TEMPTU PRO
TEMPTU PRO 8 Pack S/B HI-DEF Starter Set in 1/4 Ounce Bottles (Complete set of all 8 S/B HI-DEF Colors)
These brilliant colors offer supreme versatility from modern beauty to bold, dynamic applications including outrageous makeup effects, body stencil designs and hair hilights. TEMPTU's premiere S/B Makeup is the highest quality silicone-based formula on the market. Although designed to be applied with an airbrush, S/B is blendable and can also be applied by fingertips, brush or sponge. The natural properties of silicone impart a soft-focus effect that radiates a healthy and youthful glow on any skin type. Naturally lightweight and flawless, S/B mimics skin texture for a beautiful finish. Using only a few drops, it delivers sheer to opaque coverage. A true long-lasting formula which holds up through hours of studio lights, yet removes easily with our No Soap Cleanser or traditional makeup remover.
Worked today with airbrushing. Tried to lower my high perfectionism, and said; this must be OK (after like 20 airbush, wipe, airbrush).. But eventually I noticed together with hair that the Ebony must have wider (or higher) eyemakeup. And Lollipop too, but not as bad there. Left: Used to be Lollipop my Candy Carnival, but turned into carving guinea pig because I grew to hate CC. Have a mohair weft scalp for her if I decide to use that. She will get something like high color kenner makeup, but more vibrant.. hmm. Maybe something like Mondrian makeup. I am at least happy with the color, in fact I love it. So I will need to do airbrushing very soon before the paint mix dries up in the little jar! (no not the airbrush cup, but the small transparent plastic jars I have for paints, good jars but paint tends to dry after some weeks/months) Right: Lily Valley, a Ebony, not introduced yet (I bought 4 prima dollies back then). Has hair with cut bangs. Plans is to give white eyemakeup, white lips. And maybe light blush too. I plan to paint blush too, but I fear about that! I mean, if I do mistake, which i will surely do, then I have to wipe away with alcohol, and by then I may fuck up the eye makeup.. hmmmmm! Lastly the lips will be painted.
Makeup test flash
Makeup test of Graftobian f/x Aire airbrush makeup. Colors: Albaster, mold green, black, and milk chocolate. Overall very happy with how this brand performed. Excellent coverage, no noticable odor, No clogging and easy to clean and switch to another color. Removal was tested with soap and water, ponds facial wipe and Lectric shave. With the first two it required some elbow work but slowly came off clean. The Lectric shave took it off easier but smeared it so it took a bit longer.