Summer Makeup Tips. How To Remove Mascara Without Makeup Remover.
Summer Makeup Tips
- The warmest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from June to August and in the southern hemisphere from December to February
- Years, esp. of a person's age
- spend the summer; "We summered in Kashmir"
- The period from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox
- the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox; "they spent a lazy summer at the shore"
- the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty; "the golden summer of his life"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Predict as likely to win or achieve something
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- Give (someone) a sum of money as a way of rewarding them for their services
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and wise...."
She wanted to do my "makeup!" I am always up for some beauty tips from her. She makes me feel pretty! CU ASSIGNMENT: PUNK! switched this photo to "punk" because it kinda fit! we do a lot of body painting and makeup during the summer. its too hot to be outside so much so have to find fun creative ways to "chill" inside. NOTE: this photo was not meant to be a good example of selective coloring. i liked the sort of rudimentary feel in this instance. it keeps it more youthful and less ordered for me.
Tired @ work...
I'm such a follower, especially when I'm this tired. Note to self: Do not leave the house in such a hurry and without makeup to fix the face and brows. 1. Take a picture of yourself right now. 2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture. 3. Post that picture with NO editing. 4. Post these instructions with your picture. Copied HapaK... I mean, if all the cool kids are doing it... Why shouldn't I?