MARK MAKEUP : TOP MODEL MAKE UP : MAKEUP PALETTE.
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- Become stained
- designate as if by a mark; "This sign marks the border"
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- tag: attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- Make (a visible impression or stain) on
- Write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification
woke up, check, coffee, check, checked my facebook, check, coffee, check, brushed teefies, check, took a shower check, coffee, check, makeup on, check, hair dried, nope, not yet, dressed, nope, not yet......
Jess came over and wanted to try a makeup test and this is what it was! 2 x1600's grid'ed as kickers 1 x1600 above into a medium softbox MUA: Jess Dowd