How to do eye make up for brown eyes : Jemma kid cosmetics.
How To Do Eye Make Up For Brown Eyes
- (brown eye) the anus
- The Bright-line Brown-eye (Lacanobia oleracea) is a moth of the family Noctuidae. It is a common species throughout Europe, but is also found in North Africa, temporate Asia, the Near East and Middle East, northern India, China, Korea and Japan.
- Eye color is a polygenic phenotypic character and is determined by the amount and type of pigments in the eye's iris. Humans and other animals have many phenotypic variations in eye color, as blue, brown, gray, green and others. These variations constitute phenotypic traits.Morris, PJ.
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- the organ of sight
- look at
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
Alien Divine judged politically incorrect 4035
Question: Whom have you judged lately? LARGE it and read tags to right. _______ STROKE IDENTIFICATION: During a BBQ, a friend stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) .....she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes. They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food. While she appeared a bit shaken up, Ingrid went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening. Ingrid's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 pm Ingrid passed away.) She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ. Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Ingrid would be with us today. Some don't die.... they end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead. It only takes a minute to read this... A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke... totally . He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough. RECOGNIZING A STROKE Thank God for the sense to remember the "3" steps, STR . Read and Learn! Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke . Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simp le questions: S * Ask the individual to SMILE. T * Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently) (i.e. It is sunny out today) R * Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS. If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE o f these tasks, call 999/911 immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher. New Sign of a Stroke -------- Stick out Your Tongue NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person to 'stick' out his tongue.. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other , that is also an indication of a stroke. A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this e-mail sends it to 10 people; you can bet that at least one life will be saved. _______________________________ To my Flickr friends, I share what a friend sent me on “Ordinary Miracles”. RED MARBLES I was at the corner grocery store buying some early potatoes. I noticed a small boy, delicate of bone and feature, ragged but clean, hungrily apprising a basket of freshly picked green peas. I paid for my potatoes, but was also drawn to the display of fresh green peas. I am a pushover for creamed peas and new potatoes. Pondering the peas, I could not help overhearing the conversation between Mr. Miller (the store owner) and the ragged boy next to me. “Hello Barry, how are you today?” “H’lo, Mr. Miller. Fine, thank ya. Jus’ admirin’ them peas.... They sure look good.” “They are good, Barry. How’s your Ma?” “Fine. Gittin’ stronger alla’ time.” “Good. Anything I can help you with?” “No, Sir. Jus’ admirin’ them peas.” “Would you like take some home?” asked Mr. Miller. “No, Sir. Got nuthin’ to pay for ‘em with.” “Well, what have you to trade me for some of those peas?” “All I got’s my prize marble here.” “Is that right? Let me see it” said Miller. “Here ‘tis. She’s a dandy.” “I can see that. Hmmmmm, only thing is this one is blue and I sort of go for red. Do you have a red one like this at home?” the store owner asked. “Not zackley but almost.” “Tell you what. Take this sack of peas home with you and next trip this way let me look at that red marble”, Mr. Miller told the boy. “Sure will. Thanks Mr. Miller.” Mrs. Miller, who had been standing nearby, came over to help me. With a smile said, 'There are two other boys like him in our community, all three are in very poor circumstances. Jim just loves to bargain with them for peas, apples, tomatoes, or whatever. “When they come back with their red marbles, and they always do, he decides he does not like red after all and he sends them home with a bag of produce for a green marble or an orange one, when they come on their next trip to the store.” I left the store smiling to myself, impressed with this man. A short time later, I moved to Colorado , but I never forgot the story of this man, the boys, and their bartering for marbles. Several years went by, each more rapid than the previous one. Just recently I had occasion to visit some old friends in that Idaho community and while I was there learned that Mr. Miller had died. They were having his visitation that evening and knowing my friends wanted to go, I agreed to accompany them. Upon arrival at the mortuary we fell into line to meet the relatives of the deceased and to offer whatever words of comfort we could. Ahead of us in line were three young men. One was in an army uniform and the other two wore nice haircuts, da
132 of 365: Secret #21
today was crazy busy starting at 8am to take tanda to her weekly vet's office...she's looking fantastic and healthy again :D the day was a blur through 100 degree heat, buying more presents for my mum, wrapping the few we had and decorating the house in birthday banners while she was in the shower...she was so happy to see them she had to sit down...she's like a little kid when she gets happy :D we were also given about 50lbs (NOT EXAGGERATING) of free grapes by a friend of my dad's...i want to make wine but i've been outvoted :D damn... Secret #21 this will have to be quick because i'm really tired and has nothing to do with my photo (which sucks because i like trying to go by themes) i lose paper...every single piece of paper you give me, i will lose within 2 minutes of having it...and if it's not lost that soon (because it will be eventually) i fold it as many times as possible until it's crinkled mess...the tellers at the bank like to laugh at me because the checks are always nothing but wrinkles...luckily they got used to it and don't get mad :D...i can't keep recipets, notes, notebooks, nothing...i even lose word documents where i keep notes on my desktop...how i don't know!...i just can't keep these things... *side note* if my eye looks sad, i wasn't...it was so ugly and hot and i was melting and i was uber tired...