Heidi Klum Make Up : Highlighting Make Up : Makeup Color Palette.
Heidi Klum Make Up
- Heidi Samuel (born June 1, 1973), better known by her birth name Heidi Klum, is a German American model, actress, television host, business woman, fashion designer, television producer, artist, and occasional singer. She is married to English singer Seal.
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
heidi klum make up - Heidi Klum's
Heidi Klum's Body of Knowledge: 8 Rules of Model Behavior (to Help You Take Off on the Runway of Life)
Heidi Klum is one of the most famous supermodels in the world, but it took more than beauty to get there. At nineteen, she hopped a plane to the United States, where she tirelessly (and always optimistically) posed, strutted, networked, and laughed her way to the top. Heidi learned a lot on the road to becoming a cultural icon—and fortunately she took notes along the way.
In this funny, dishy, and highly practical book, Heidi shares the secrets behind her success and shows how anyone can achieve their goals in work, love, and life:
1. You Have to Want It, Baby. Pursue success long after any sane person would have given up.
2. Sell It! Convince others you have the chops to get what you want.
3. Put Your Best Face Forward. Make others see you as you want to be seen.
4. Make a Fashion Statement. Find your own unique style.
5. Shape It, Be It. Create a strong, healthy body.
6. Become the Fantasy. Tap into your seductive side.
7. Be a Jet-Setter. Broaden your horizons by traveling the world.
8. Have a Blast While It Lasts. None of the other seven rules means anything if you’re not having fun while you’re following them.
This informative read is full of gorgeous photos from the top professional photographers in the fashion industry, personal pictures from Heidi’s own scrapbooks, behind-the-scenes stories about the modeling world, and tons of helpful hints for achieving success. With her refreshing candor and effervescent style, Heidi offers dead-on advice that will resonate with anyone who has ever wanted more out of life.
Heide Klum em produção executiva da 24\7id
Heidi Klum e a nova estrela da campanha criada pela REDE106 para o Shopping Cidade Jardim Campanha conta com a producao executiva da 24\7id e compreende anuncios de diversos formatos em jornais, revistas, alem de pecas para a midia online. Heidi Klum, a segunda modelo mais bem paga do mundo, segundo a lista da Forbes, e o principal destaque dos desfiles da Victoria’s Secret, e a estrela da nova campanha publicitaria do Shopping Cidade Jardim, criada pela REDE106. E a primeira vez que a top alema fotografa para uma empresa brasileira. A producao internacional a cargo de Guilherme Jordao, da 24\7id, locou o famoso estudio Pier 59, de Los Angeles, por cinco dias, onde a modelo foi clicada em um cenario que reproduziu os jardins do shopping em diversos fundos, com objetos de decoracao especiais, para traduzir o conceito da campanha: “Moda e o que os nossos jardins respiram”. Toda a equipe foi escolhida por Heidi: a responsavel pelo make up, Linda Hay, que faz a maquiagem das modelos da Victoria’s Secret; o hair stylist, Eric Gabriel, queridinho das celebridades e do Red Carpet; o consultor de moda Petra Flannery, que esta entre os 25 stylists mais poderosos de Hollywood, segundo a revista norte-americana The Hollywood Reporter; e o fotografo, Mark Abraheams, que ja clicou personalidades como Julianne Moore, George Clooney, Beyonce Knowles, Ashley Olsen, Lindsay Lohan, Michelle Obama, Kate Winslet, Racheal Weisz, entre outras
Heidi Klum drinking milk
World-famous style icon Heidi Klum today unveiled her latest fashion accessory – the famous got milk? ‘stache in her first-ever Milk Mustache ad at Los Angeles’ colorful bookstore, Every Picture Tells a Story. Klum, along with the National Milk Mustache "got milk?" Campaign and People Magazine, hosted family-focused Halloween festivities during which she read Halloween tales to kids, while families donned their own milk mustaches. With her busy schedule as a mother of three, host of “Project Runway” and model extraordinaire, Klum recognizes there are health benefits for her and her family that can only come from milk. Klum’s ad will debut in People Magazine on October 17. The ad copy reads, “Haute Cowture. Trick or treat? There’s no trick to it. The 9 essential nutrients in milk make it the perfect after-treat treat for your whole family. So this Halloween, dress up your costume with a look that’s always in style. Wunderbar!” Visit whymilk.com for behind-the-scenes video and photos from Heidi’s ad shoot, festive Halloween recipes – such as Magical Creamy Chocolate-Banana Oatmeal, Chocolate-Strawberry Shivering Smoothie or Goblin-Good Rice Pudding – and for a chance win free milk for a year.
heidi klum make up
Shooting to international superstardom as a runway model for Victoria's Secret and a cover model for Sports Illustrated's coveted Swimsuit edition, Heidi Klum is no stranger to success. Gifted with sizzling looks and a dynamic peronality, this German-born beauty is one of the most recognizable faces of our time. Whether as a sultry sex kitten or sophisticated femme fatale, this tribute by one of Ms. Klum's favorite photographers, Rankin, captures her many moods and personas. Because of their long friendship, this photographic master has a unique insight to this unparalleled fashion icon, gaining a variety of fascinating answers to the question, "What is Heidi really like?"