Cheap Professional Makeup Kits : Makeup For Blondes With Blue Eyes.
Cheap Professional Makeup Kits
- Of, relating to, or connected with a profession
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications"; "began her professional career after the Olympics"; "professional theater"; "professional football"; "a professional cook"; "professional actors
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- (of a person) Engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime
- an athlete who plays for pay
- Having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful
- (Makeup Kit) (1) Among experienced community theater actors, a battered tackle box loaded with at least 10 shades of greasepaint in various stages of desiccation, tubes of lipstick and blush, assorted pencils, bobby pins, braids of crepe hair, liquid latex, old programs, jewelry, break-a-leg
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
My Makeup Kit
When I need to make a more traditional zombie, I use Ben Nye products almost exclusively for the foundation and for all the little touches. My own style diverges from the traditional zombie kit, and I have a great deal of organic appliances and desiccated or charred flesh on my zeds. I use several of my own recipes--especially for blood.
Old SFX Kit (small edition)
I used this kit in the 90s for small specialized make-up effects productions. It's easy to carry and has most of the basics. I got this shipped to me from the Netherlands after having it storage for more than 12 years. A lot of the contents is still in good condition. I was expecting the foam pads to be dried up.