SLOW COOKING SILVERSIDE : COOKING MAMA 2.
Slow Cooking Silverside
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- (Slow Cook) to cook for a prolonged period of time over low heat
- A process of cooking at a low temperature for a long period of time, also known as smoking, which uses wood chips that have been soaked in water.
- A small, slender, chiefly marine fish with a bright silver line along its sides
- The upper side of a round of beef from the outside of the leg
- (silversides) common shiner: the common North American shiner
- Silverside is a cut of beef from the hindquarter of cattle, just above the leg cut. It gets its name because of the "silverwall" on the side of the cut. This is a long fibrous "skin" of connective tissue, which has to be removed for it is too tough to eat. The primary muscle is the biceps femoris.
- silversides: small fishes having a silver stripe along each side; abundant along the Atlantic coast of the United States
Corned Silverside with Balsamic Plum Glaze
Andy made this one. The balsamic plum sauce was delicious. I have only ever had corned silverside with cheese sauce before so this was a pleasant surprise. Just a simple, home-cooked meal that we (including Connor!) enjoyed.
WDW : Kouzzina (2009 0813) 14 Piato : Slow-Cooked Lamb Shank
Piato : Slow-Cooked Lamb Shank Served with Oven-baked Gigantes Beans and Pepper Sauce. Glossary: Gigantes : Baked Beans with Tomato Sauce with various Herbs.
See also: louisiana cooking magazineplay cooking mama 2cooking shows in new york cityxmas cooking gamesbest cooking blogs 2011propane cooking stovecooking kidsclay pot cooking recipesvegetarian cookinghash cooking recipes