- Tracking commercial aviation flights is an activity by enthusiasts or
concerned citizens. Tracking is not limited to aircraft activity, it can include
tracking of airport activity. Flight tracking via software is a relatively new
- Dashboard is an application for Apple's Mac OS X operating systems, used for
hosting mini-applications known as widgets. First introduced in Tiger, it is a
semi-transparent layer that is invisible to the user unless activated by
clicking its icon in the Dock.
- New Jersey Transit operates interstate bus routes in northern New Jersey,
most teminating at the Port Authority Bus Terminal (PABT) in Midtown Manhattan.
There are several routes to the George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal and one
serves Lower Manhattan via the Holland Tunnel.
- * c. 191–192 – Commodus as Hercules, from Esquiline Hill, Rome, is made. It
is now kept at Palazzo dei Conservatori, Rome.
- 191 is the natural number following 190 and preceding 192.
- Army Intelligence: an agency of the United States Army responsible for
providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to
tactical and operational and strategic level commanders
- Artificial insemination
- Artificial intelligence
- three-toed sloth: a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and
- artificial intelligence: the branch of computer science that deal with
writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively; "workers in AI
hope to imitate or duplicate intelligence in computers and robots"
- Amnesty International
flight tracker - Buck 191BR
Buck 191BR Zipper TM, Fixed Blade Knife
Buck Knives 191BR Zipper is Buck's patented gut
hook design. The original concept had to do with being able to open an animal as
if by a zipper. Buck's designers consulted with outfitters and hunters to get
the sharpened edge angles just right. The same is true for the size of the entry
opening and the location of the hook. The Zipper features a 4-1/8" drop point
420HC stainless steel, wide gutting and skinning blade. It comes with woodgrain
handles and polished brass butt and finger guard, and has a fitted brown leather
sheath. The Zipper, as with all Buck Knives, comes with Buck's 4-Ever
Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
Flight tracker onboard Delta flight 1795
Las Vegas to New York JFK
17th April 2013., Delta Airlines The "Flight
tracker" on Delta Airlines flight "DL1795" enroute from Las Vegas, Nevada to New
York JFK airport. Operated by Boeing 757 N654DL. The tracker is showing that the
flight is 65 miles from Las Vegas with 2184 miles to go before arriving in New