Dual Enrollment (DE) provides funding for students enrolled at eligible high schools to attend Georgia colleges, universities and technical schools and take approved college-level coursework for credit towards both high school and college graduation requirements. Participants must meet admission requirements for the individual institution for which they wish to enroll.
Students, do you have questions about DE and the upcoming changes? Need help completing the paperwork or have questions about classes? Then join us for one of our upcoming information sessions. Students interested in DE for the 2020-2021 school year must attend one of these sessions, parent attendance is optional. Each session is limited to 30 people so parents who choose to attend, must request their own slot. Please review the updated presentation located below prior to your session and come prepared with questions as this will be a work session to fill in gaps.
- February 3rd - Start Accepting 2020-2021 DE Applications
- February 11th - DE Information Session at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm in the Center of Excellence Room 1120
- February 18th - DE Information Session at 12:00 pm in the Center of Excellence Room 1120 - GTC will be in attendance
- February 20th - GSU DE Information Session at the Alpharetta Campus (Must Register with GSU)
- February 21st - DE Information Session at 12:00 pm in the Center of Excellence Room 1120
- February 24th - DE Information Session at 5:00 pm in the Center of Excellence Room 1120
- March 4th - DE Information Session at 8:00 am in the Center of Excellence Room 1120
- March 17th - GSU DE Information Session at the Alpharetta Campus (Must Register with GSU)
- March 31st - All 2020-2021 DE paperwork Due
- June 5th - College Acceptance verification due to your Counselor
- August 10th - Final College schedule due to Counselor
General Information 2020-2021
Most popular Universities for AHS students
Click links for most up to date information, entrance requirements, and college deadlines (not to be confused with AHS deadlines).