We invite YOU to join the AHS Boosters
in helping to recognize student achievement and progress.
Joining is easy -- no application or dues, just email email@example.com to join and to receive info by email.
****PLEASE BOTTOM OF PAGE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE BOOSTERS
WITH YOUR MARKET DAY, HEINEN'S, AND GIANT EAGLE PURCHASES!
Thank you for buying donuts at home football games!
Your support helps us fund recognition activities.
Our meetings begin in September and are held the third Wednesday of the month. Anyone can support Boosters and students with Market Day, Heinen's, or Giant Eagle purchases. See below for ordering info so Avon High School benefits from your purchases.
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email if you would like to join or need further information.
Who can join? ALL Avon High School parents/guardians. (No dues required.)
Why do we exist? Because we are committed to educational excellence, AHS Boosters promote, support, and recognize achievement and improvement for students of all academic abilities at AHS.
What do we do? We raise funds for a variety of activities including:
· Eagle Effort Awards (local fast food or snack gift certificates) for student academic efforts (teacher nominated improvement award).
· Treats in the form of doughnut & milk reward day (for 9-12th graders) for academic achievement and improvement during the first three grading periods; gift certificates for JVS students.
· Sponsor a senior for the Washington D.C. trip (based on financial need).
· Senior Awards Night reception.
· Luncheon for Top Five Percent Seniors and National Honor Society Seniors.
· Two senior scholarships for college (based on essay response).
When do we meet? Our meetings for the 2014-15 school year will be held at Avon High School (Room 187B behind cafeteria's trophy case) on typically the third Wednesday of the month (from 7-8 pm):
February 18, 2015
March 18, 2015
April 15, 2015
May 20, 2015
How do we raise funds? Our fundraisers include: