Makeup games online. Pure mineral make up
Makeup Games Online
- An online game is a game played over some form of computer network. This almost always means the Internet or equivalent technology, but games have always used whatever technology was current: modems before the Internet, and hard wired terminals before modems.
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
makeup games online - Adult Deluxe
Adult Deluxe Demon Makeup Kit
This adult deluxe demon makeup kit brings Hollywood to the Halloween market! Super soft foam latex makeup moves with your every expression. Kit comes with everything you need to look like a creature from the silver screen. Every kit contains: Easy to follow step by step instructions, translucent powder, spirit gum adhesive and remover, 8 color makeup tray, makeup applicator brush, 2 makeup sponges, 2 stipple sponges and a step by step instruction booklet. All this on a beautiful full color blister package. No returns are accepted on makeup. Availability: products generally ship in 1 business day, but during the holiday season, please allow extra shipping time.
Ears... Ears on a skin are very important to me, they are attached to the face, and IMO if the ears are ugly, it makes the face ugly too! So ladies, if it looks like something unspeakable could crawl out of your head holes, if they look like last weeks leftovers, or if they look like they've been stepped on by an elephant, HIDE THEM, or cover them with hair or prim ears ffs. Or if you've got balls, IM the creator and ask why there are bacon flaps attached to you head! :P It took me forever to get these just right! I redid them several times and during the process I learned a lot about the way light reflects off of skin, because ears are naturally pretty shiny on the inside with lots of creases, crevices, bends and variations in texture, translucency and color.
Yes the lipstick looks funny at the edges, I will fix it but right now I need to fix the backs of the knees! The body is almost finished, snapshots coming soon. I wish I had and knew how to use something like deep paint 3d so I could perfect the seams. This hair is from..... You guessed it, Elikatira... They fit my skins well, and the essentials color pack is only 250L and comes in various shades which is PERFECT for anyone who makes skins or changes skin tone a lot! The eyes are a work in progress, I don't think this color and pupil size will be available for sale. I don't really like it. They look like they were ripped out of a stuffed animal, or doll.