Cheap makeup stores. Permanent makeup pen. Make up tips for dry skin.
Cheap Makeup Stores
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
A Frugal Girl's Makeup Case
As my beauty collection grows, I've been trying to find a decent case to hold everything. Unfortunately, it was either shell out $30 or more for a professional case or revert to my teenage years with a bright, plastic Caboodles case that would probably last me 3 months. No, thanks. I headed to Ross and found this cute little case for $3.99 and bought a zip-up makeup brush case for another $3.99. I headed to the Dollar Store to find the plastic blue organizers and after wiping everything down with a swab of rubbing alcohol - it was ready to go! Grand total: A whopping $10.00
here's what's inside...
erm, these are NOT all of my cosmetics. these are ONLY the lipbalms/lipglosses. :P my only criteria for lipbalms/lipglosses: they must taste NICE. and i mean it. i hate icky-tasting ones which make me wanna gag. i have cola-flavoured, coffee-flavoured, root beer-flavoured, chocolate-flavoured, cakes-flavoured stuff. :P most stuff here are drug-store brands from USA. cheap & they taste yummy! :)