FABRIC FLOWER PETALS : PURPLE LISIANTHUS FLOWERS.
Fabric Flower Petals
- A petal (from Ancient Greek petalon "leaf") is one member or part of the corolla of a flower. The corolla is the name for all of the petals of a flower.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- The body of a car or aircraft
fabric flower petals - Black Net
Black Net Flower Petals Rhinestone Loop Chain Sheer Chiffon Fabric Bib Necklace
Designed with the most feminine and edgy of elements: black net fabrics, gorgeous crystal rhinestones, and also edgy chain links, this necklace features one crystal rhinestone encrusted bib with net fabric flower petal trimmings. Chain link details enhance the overall appeal of this piece. The bib measures approx. 4 inches in width and 5 inches in height, including the floral trim. The chain measures approx. 10 inches on each side connecting to the bib. Fancy, elegant, but also very edgy and dangerous. This piece is highly enchanting, it will grab anyone's attention!
Flowerets. Pure - Ring. Fabric flowers. Delicately feminine.
Intricate. Unique. Feminine. 3 dainty light cream fabric flowers, clustered to form a small floral bouquet. The intricacies and neutral tones create a light and airy feel, very sweet and delicate. Each floweret is individually hand-made, with the petals gathered gracefully around an antique brass bead. Fabric used is a light velvet-like material which doesn’t fray, and is soft to the touch. All pieces are unique. The tiny bouquet is mounted on a simple adjustable antique brass ring base, which is sturdy and of excellent quality.
Fabric flower Step 6
Taper the final petal and tuck the raw edge under. Trim the base back to within ?” of the stitching. Embroider or bead the centre.
fabric flower petals
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.