Bridal floral bouquet : India online florists : Floral wall hangings.
Bridal Floral Bouquet
- Is a combination of fragrance of several flowers in a perfume compound. Examples include Quelques Fleurs by Houbigant and Joy by Jean Patou.
- Of or concerning a bride or a wedding
- archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- of or relating to a wedding; "bridal procession"; "nuptial day"; "spousal rites"; "wedding cake"; "marriage vows"
- of or pertaining to a bride; "bridal gown"
A gorgeous trend in fresh floral wedding bouquets we have been seeing lately is bouquets made up on one type of flower. Calla lilies are a great flower for wedding floral bouquets. These flowers come in numerous colors; Pink and White, Burgundy, Bright White, and Yellow and can be bunched together in a very elegant way for a graceful wedding bouquet.
We have also noticed Brides these days are going with brighter and bolder colors when it comes to their floral wedding bouquet. Using colors like reds and purples in your fresh floral bouquet adds a great contrast to the traditional White Wedding dress.