Film to video equipment - Danish military equipment.
The Videomaker Guide to Video Production, Fourth Edition
From the editors of Videomaker Magazine comes this new edition that you have been waiting for. The Videomaker Guide Digital Video, fourth edition, provides information on all of the latest cutting edge tools and techniques necessary to help you shoot and edit video like the pro's.76% (11)
Learn about equipment, lighting, editing, audio, high definition, and all aspects of video from the leading experts on videography!
* Now packed with high definition articles!
* Learn how to use your skills for vidcasting (video podcasts)
* Advice from the experts with quick solutions for video production
filming in the tropics
It was boiling hot. There were times I was seriously worried we were going to have a meltdown - plus the equipment. But we couldn't leave the equipment unguarded anywhere because the orangutans would play (wreck) them. And while we're standing there filming, spiders spin their webs in front of the lens and ants crawl all over the camera. All fun tho :)new Zeppelin's for the filmies
As our old location sound recording equipment got a bit worn out cause of heavy use it was time for some new zeppelin's or Blimp's as Rode likes to call them. The cardiod and hypercardiod directional sennheiser shotgun mics fit nicely in the shockmounts so it's happy booming for the film students. (yes we know that they are meant for outside use ;-)
Think big, spend little! Everything you need to make your movie is in this complete resource kit.See also:
The Power Filmmaking Kit is a comprehensive, multimedia book and DVD package that empowers you to produce your own Hollywood-quality movie. Emmy-award winning director Jason Tomaric produced an independent film using only local resources for under $2,000 that not only got picked up for distribution, but is also used as a case study in top film schools. This book shows you how to do the same, regardless of your budget or location. You'll learn how to achieve professional quality on a microbudget, using the resources you have at hand.
The book includes:
* Coverage of the entire filmmaking process. It's all here, from writing and directing to cinematography, acting, editing, and distribution.
* Step-by-step instructions, tips, diagrams, charts, and illustrations show you how to make a Hollywood-caliber movie on a next-to-nothing budget with little upfront money and access only to local resources.
The DVD includes:
* Time and Again, the profitable, award-winning, internationally distributed, independent film made for under $2,000
* One hour of video tutorials unveiling how the movie was made...interviews and behind-the-scenes case studies on directing, producting, and editing
* Complete rough footage from a scene for editing practice
* Forms, contracts, and more resources
*The Producer's Notebook includes scripts, storyboards, schedules, call sheets, contracts, letters from the producer, camera logs and press kits from "Time and Again." See how the production was scheduled and organized, read the script, follow the storyboards and watch the production unfold from beginning to end.
* Blank contracts and forms that you can print out to use on your own film
* Everything you need to make a low-budget movie is in this complete resource kit.
* A complete kit that's a blueprint for making a professional-looking film for under $20,000. Includes a DVD packed with video tutorials, rough footage, important paperwork, contracts, movies, trailers, and more
* Learn how to get professional quality on a low budget, using the resources you have at hand.
kitchen equipment picture
beekeeping equipment for sale
medical equipment sterilization
peterson farm equipment
pmi food equipment group
scuba equipment singapore
climbing equipment sales