Home‎ > ‎Resources‎ > ‎

Financial Counseling

Property Tax Adjustment
Even if you do not file income tax forms, you must file forms every year in order to receive a discount on your property taxes.   Click here for printable Vermont Form HS-122 (Homestead Declaration) and Form HI-144 (Household Income). Or complete the forms online here.