News update July 2012:
A new section with more background information on Agile tools will be added here.
The Agile Tracking Tool can be used as a tool for Agile software development.
- Support for both Kanban (new!) and Scrum way of working.
- Tracking how work develops over time.
- Learn what the development of finished and requested work is.
- Show how much work is in progress and blocked.
- Maintaining your backlog:
- Prioritization of backlog.
- Backlog items can be categorized.
- Editing of backlog items is fast.
- Acceptance criteria and comments can be added to backlog items.
- Support for iterations (skipped when in Kanban mode!):
- Measure iteration velocity.
- Iteration burn down graph.
- Maintaining status of items in the current iteration.
- Forecast when work will be done using the measured velocity.
- Export and import all your valuable data (xml format).
- Maintaining multiple users and projects
Written in Grails.