Top Infant Toys 2011 - Vintage Toys Los Angeles - Best New Toys For Christmas 2011.
Top Infant Toys 2011
- Denoting something in an early stage of its development
- baby: a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- An infant or baby is the very young offspring of humans. A newborn is an infant who is within hours, days, or up to a few weeks from birth.
- A very young child or baby
- A person who has not attained legal majority
- (infancy) the early stage of growth or development
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be taller than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
Zoey trying to hand me a toy (unfortunately she was too quick and my lens wasn't quite wide enough to get her whole hand and toy in the shot, but I still love her expression). Her new favorite thing lately is to just stand by the bookshelves, both of which have toys on the bottom shelves, and grab as many things as possible and then drop them on the ground. D700, 17-35mm f/2.8 @ 17mm, f/5, 1/250th, iso 200. Strobist: 1 sb-700 camera left shot through a white umbrella at 1/4 power 1 sb-600 up high on top of the red bookcase(8' tall) and fired at the angled ceiling at 1/10th power with a blue gel Both triggered with CLS
Zoey enjoying her first xmas part II. We had spent xmas down in FL with my family so on Januray 2nd we went to Terri's family's house for xmas part II. Zoey got to have 2 xmas morning's and twice the presents D700, 50mm f/1.4G @ f/4, 1/60th, iso 400. Strobist: 1 sb-600 on top of a TV unit with 1/4 cto bounced off the ceiling in TTL mode, triggered with Nikon CLS.
Similar posts: fun toys for 3 year oldsplush toyswizard of oz toys for kidsinsect toys for kidsthe bratz toyswooden toys wholesale uk2009 john deere toys