Playmobil Toys Uk - Horses Toys For Kids - Stuffed Toys Making
Playmobil Toys Uk
- Playmobil (pronounced play-mo-beel) is a line of toys produced by the Brandstatter Group (Geobra Brandstatter GmbH & Co KG), headquartered in Zirndorf, Germany.
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
- United Kingdom
Malta - Hal Far - Playmobil Pirate
Lifesize Pirate taken at the Playmobil FunPark in the South of Malta. From Wikipedia : "Playmobil has been a successful toy line for more than 25 years and they have been a major competitor to Lego toys. Examples of directly competing toys in both their product line are not hard to find. Within the limitations of the Playmobil toy world, the Playmobil toys are usually realistic, and present accurate representations of arms, armor, costumes, and tools from a recognizable time period. Especially notable for a fine attention to detail are the modern construction and city life toys (cars, cranes, fire-engines, trains, boats, etc.). Playmobil toys are specifically aimed at children from the ages of six to twelve. The company believes that older children tend not to play with these types of toys and so it has resisted creating toys from other, less well-known, historical time periods. However, many adults own or collect Playmobil and make movies with the toys."
Not suitable for under 3's. May present a choking hazard.
Similar posts: used ride on toys2011 john deere toysbrick boy toystoys wholesale ukpack and play toysbuy hasbro toysbig boys toys carscheap toys kidskidkraft glow in the dark space train toys