KID KNEX TOYS : GREEN TOYS INC.
Kid Knex Toys
- K’Nex (trademarked as K'NEX) is a brand name of a construction toy system invented by Joel Glickman, designed and produced by K'Nex Industries of Hatfield, Pennsylvania, USA. Currently Michael Araten is the president of the organization.
- KNEX (106.1 FM, "Hot 106.1") is a Rhythmic radio station that serves an Abandoned Desert in the United States and A Very Violent, Abandoned Desert, Mexico border area. The station is owned by BMP Radio. This Station IS Dope!!
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
Toys of My Youth (152/365)
I was going through the drawers of my nightstand when I found these things I made out of K'nex as a kid. A motorcycle complete with its own SMG-toting mercenary. Maybe I did play too many videogames as a kid. However, that motorcycle was a design of my own. I'm pretty sure it wasn't lined out step-by-step in a manual somewhere. Project 365 (152/365) June 1st, 2008 Canon Powershot S2IS Edits: cropped, exposure, contrast
Fun with Knex
Give kids creative toys, like Knex or Lego - and they will be busy for MONTHS Forget expensive, but stupid, toys. Insists on toys that will force your kids to use their imagination, creativity. Give kids creative toys, like Knex or Lego - and they will be busy for MONTHS Forget expensive, but stupid, toys. Insists on toys that will force your kids to use their imagination and creativity.
Similar posts: star wars clone wars toys 2011new transformer toys 2011travel toys for 2 year oldsnew gi joe toys 2011infant crib toysplush toys dogsplastic play toyscool plush toys