AGAMES COOKING. NATIVE AMERICAN COOKING
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The Agame (Tigrinya ??? ?agame, Amharic ??? agame, "fruitful") is a former province located in northern Ethiopia, now part of the Tigray Region. Its inhabitants include the Irob people, a region where tradition states the legendary Makeda (the Queen of Sheba) was born and raised.
- (A-Game) The term for good-quality game. It can also mean playing for the highest stakes.
- (A-Game) When a player is playing at the highest of their ability.
Deze mooie baby-agame kwamen we tegen op onze tweedaagse; Sam heeft het heel strategisch gevangen genomen zodanig dat we het beestje eens van dichtbij konden bekijken
Agama agama - Red-headed common or Rainbow agama - Margouillat ou Agame des colons - Avril 08
Agama agama - Red-headed common or Rainbow agama - Margouillat ou Agame des colons - SENEGAL - Langue de Barbarie
See also: indian cooking masalacooking weed stemsfamily restaurant cooking gamestvb beautiful cooking 2car cooking gamesindian microwave cooking videocooking conversion ratesfree online cooking coursecooking frozen beefacademy cooking online