YOKOHAMA PRESTIVO TYRES. CHEAP COMMERCIAL TYRES. HANKOOK TIRE CO.
Yokohama Prestivo Tyres
- A seaport in central Japan, on the southern side of the island of Honshu; pop. 3,220,000. It is a major port and the second largest city in Japan
- The Yokohama is a breed of chicken that originated in Germany in the 19th century. It was developed from two different Japanese Cultural Monument breeds, the principle progenitor is the Minohiki or "Saddle Dragger".
- port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan
- is the capital city of Kanagawa Prefecture and the second largest city in Japan by population after Tokyo. It lies on Tokyo Bay, south of Tokyo, in the Kanto region of the main island of Honshu. It is a major commercial hub of the Greater Tokyo Area.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
Yokohama at a Distance
Yokohama Landmark Tower from 13 1/2 miles away
20070615 0063 digitalSW Yokohama
evening colors , yokohama japan ...
See also: toyo versado tires reviewbarbecue canadian tirehygrometer canadian tireused tires san antoniolorry tyre sizesaggressive atv tireslowrider rims and tiresnew tyres front or backcanadian tire kingston princess