Nordic winter tires - Canadian tire coquitlam bc - Winter tire ratings.
Nordic Winter Tires
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- (Winter tire) A tire with a deep tread suitable for winter conditions
- This type of tire is suitable for snow and ice covered roads. The tread pattern features a heavily siped, fine-block design with grooves that are deep and wide, providing excellent driving traction and braking performance on winter road surfaces.
- relating to Germany and Scandinavia; "Hitler wanted Nordic people to rule Europe"
- Of or relating to Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, and the Faroe Islands
- of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages; "Nordic languages have a gender system"
- Scandinavian: the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- Relating to or denoting a physical type of northern European peoples characterized by tall stature, a bony frame, light coloring, and a dolichocephalic head
- Relating to or denoting the disciplines of cross-country skiing or ski jumping
My Pearl "who" takes me to these beautiful places you can see in my nordic sets..
Volvo V70 2.5T, now with studded tires :D ...and now very dirty, poor guy.. I don?t understand this by the way; up here on the North it always looks like this. It never looked this dirty in Malmo when I was living there. :( Here I wash it and after two days it looks like this. Maybe the roads are dirtier?... _____________________________ Volvo. For life.
Two winter tires size P175/70R13. One is Goodyear Nordic and the other is Snowmark. Both used one winter. $20 each or $30 for both.
See also: toyo tires driftmr tire locationsdirt bike tire conversion charttyres wintermoped tire tubeslandry tire shoprace x tyre gauge