Cheap tyre - Who sells pirelli tires.
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- Tyre (Arabic: , '; Phoenician: , , '; ????, Tzor; Tiberian Hebrew , '; Akkadian: ???? ; Greek: ', Tyros; Sur; Tyrus) is a city in the South Governorate of Lebanon.
- Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A port on the Mediterranean Sea in southern Lebanon; pop. 14,000. Founded in the 2nd millennium bc as a colony of Sidon, it was for centuries a Phoenician port and trading center
- tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
I had a few flats on my last ride on the road bike, and I haven't been able to get out on it the past couple of days so I got up early this morning to get ready to ride and this is what I found after I checked the air pressure in the tires. The tire is a Continental Ultra Sport, and the rubber resembles candle wax. A couple of major slash marks are already on the tires so there's no way in hell I'm going to ride this bike until I get new tires.
Damaged road-bike tire
The damaged section of tread is slightly smaller than a dime. I'm curious as to how on earth I did this and amazed that it didn't blow out dramatically somewhere in the middle of Sonoma County. It was on the rear wheel.
See also: evans tire and autotire rotation diagramespino tires san antonioused tire tubestire pros mesatire pros seekonk mabig value tyreskenda tirestire tubes for atvcanadian tire yorkton