AFTERMARKET CAR HEATERS. WATER HEATER TAX CREDIT 2011
Aftermarket Car Heaters
- The automotive aftermarket is the part of the automotive industry concerned with the manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, retailing, and installation of all vehicle parts, chemicals, tools, equipment and accessories for light and heavy vehicles, after the sale of the automobile by the
- (after-markets) A term used to describe ancillary markets for merchandise related to the original motion picture, including video sales and rentals, DVDs, cable and pay-per-view distribution, sound track albums, video games, books, amusement park rides, toys, T-shirts, and other products.
- The market for spare parts, accessories, and components, esp. for motor vehicles
- The market for shares and bonds after their original issue
- The secondary market, also known as the aftermarket, is the financial market where previously issued securities and financial instruments such as stock, bonds, options, and futures are bought and sold..
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A fastball
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Best El Camino of the Show
This car one the Best of Show trophy for the El Camino class. Its owner and I spent some time together comparing notes. Vintage Air provided the clean-looking firewall panel that accepts the heater and air conditioning hoses. I guess the Vintage Air set-up includes a smaller heater blower assembly. Note the air conditioning condenser line being routed through the fender. Dude probably saved a few dollars by getting a factory late-model serpentine system instead of an aftermarket one like I have. He still hasn't hooked up his windshield wiper motor and washer pump.
1936 Ford V-8 Fordor, As Accessorized by Fey & Krause
Among the aftermarket accessories for the '36 Ford listed on the back of this postcard: Kari-Keen Trunks, Aeroflo Fender Pants, Greyhound Radiator Ornaments, Wheel Discs, Wind Wings, Luggage Racks, and Hadees Hot Water Car Heaters!
Related topics: car heater thermostathot water heater ontariounvented water heaterptc fan heatersafe portable heaterdiesel heaterge water heater timer8 foot baseboard heatermodern storage heaters