Silk flower heads : Valentine day bouquet
Silk Flower Heads
- (Flower head) A mass of small flowers or florets that together appear to form a single flower. Full Shade Full shade is defined as fewer than 4 hours of direct sunlight per day. This term is often used interchangeable with part shade.
- The capitulum is considered the most derived form of inflorescence. Flower heads found outside Asteraceae (such as those of Eryngium or Jasione) show lesser degrees of specialization.
- A compact mass of flowers at the top of a stem, esp. a capitulum
- (flower head) a shortened compact cluster of flowers so arranged that the whole gives the effect of a single flower as in clover or members of the family Compositae
- a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- A similar fiber spun by some other insect larvae and by most spiders
- (silks) the brightly colored garments of a jockey; emblematic of the stable
- Thread or fabric made from the fiber produced by the silkworm
- A fine, strong, soft, lustrous fiber produced by silkworms in making cocoons and collected to make thread and fabric
Custom Flower GIrl Head Bands
Pretty, Petite and Sweet~ These are two white Flower Girl Headbands made to the specifications of the Bride. A cluster of 3 little roses twinkle and sparkle with various sizes of Light Rose, Clear and Clear AB Swarovski crystals. SO CUTE!
Set of 2 Artificial Lotus Blossom Flower heads
Set of 2 large artificial lotus blossom flower heads for arts, crafts and weddings