January Birthday Flowers. Beach Wedding Bouquet Ideas.
January Birthday Flowers
- Birthday flowers are ascribed by tradition for those born on any given date in the year in Europe and the West. Not all are precisely flowers, however. They are listed below.
- January is the first book in the Countdown series by Daniel Parker (b. 1970). It was first published on December 1, 1998 .
- The first month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the second month of winter
- the first month of the year; begins 10 days after the winter solstice
- January is a song from British pop-rock singer-songwriter Elton John's 1997 album, The Big Picture. It is about his love for January and the fact that it brings a chance for renewal.
january birthday flowers - January -
January - CZ Garnet Sterling Silver and Enamel Earrings
These January - CZ Garnet earrings are part of Zarah's Birth Stone Collection. This pair of hand-painted enamel on sterling silver January - CZ Garnet earrings was designed by artist Tara Magboo. It makes a great gift for the garnet lover, someone born in January or anyone who appreciates fine jewelry. The earrings measure 1.2 by 0.60 inches. Also available as clip on earrings.Master artisans paint each article by hand using solutions containing colored granules of glass. Next, they fire the pieces in a kiln to produce an alluring richness of color. Some designs are then plated in 24-karat gold, and some are complemented with beads or semi-precious stones. This process creates the unique Zarah look.
We arrived yesterday, at Vishakhapatnam and were greeted warmly by the Carmelite sisters. They gave us flower garlands as we deplaned and got us settled in at the orphanage in Srikakulam. This morning, we woke early, to enjoy the beginning of the school day at the orphanage. We discovered that today was also Sister Margaret's birthday. So we had cake at breakfast and she passed out these beautiful little fabric flowers that she had made with cards as commemoration. For those of you who know my interest in tsumami kanzashi, you better bet that I got Sister Margaret to teach me how she made these! :) DATE TAKEN: Thursday, January 6th, 2011 LOCATION: Little Flower Orphanage, Outside Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Thank you to all my friends for getting me through this past year - my time on Flickr always gladdens my days. Will catch up with you very soon - I'm off for my birthday lunch with my sisters. Watch this space :-).