A Frozen Flower Dvd - Flowers For Planter Boxes
A Frozen Flower Dvd
- A Frozen Flower is a 2008 South Korean film directed by Yu Ha. The particularly controversial story is about the characters’ violation of royal family protocol and their pursuit of love. The film is set in Goryeo Dynasty Korea and stars Jo In-sung, Ju Jin-mo and Song Ji-hyo.
- videodisk: a digital recording (as of a movie) on an optical disk that can be played on a computer or a television set
- The DVD is a Napalm Death DVD released by Earache in 2001. The only material seeing release for the first time is the Nottingham show from 1989 and the Killburn National show from 1989. The version of Utopia Banished currently in print features The DVD as a bonus disc.
- A type of compact disc able to store large amounts of data, esp. high-resolution audio-visual material
- DVD, also known as Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was invented and developed by Philips, Sony, Toshiba, and Time Warner in 1995. Its main uses are video and data storage.
a frozen flower dvd - A Frozen
A Frozen Flower (Region-A) [Blu-ray]
One of Korea's most talked about films of 2008, A Frozen Flower goes behind the royal curtain to unveil an emotionally charged saga of love, sex, politics, and betrayal during the final days of the Goryeo Dynasty. Like The King and The Clown, A Frozen Flower tore down taboos to blockbuster reception with the depiction of homosexual love between a king and his bodyguard. But A Frozen Flower takes it many steps further on an erotic level, making headlines for its nudity and explicit sex scenes and setting a new box office record for adult-rated films. Teaming up again with A Dirty Carnival director Yoo Ha for his last film before entering military service, Jo In Sung delivers the boldest performance of his career as a warrior torn between the bedchambers of the King and Queen. Ju Jin Mo (200 Pounds Beauty) won Best Actor at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards for his magnificent turn as the King in love with his right-hand man, while Song Ji Hyo (Sex is Zero 2, Jumong) makes her big-screen breakthrough as the Queen doomed by her own sexual and romantic awakening. Under the thumb of the Yuan Dynasty, the Goryeo King (Ju Jin Mo) is pressured to either produce an heir or name his cousin the Crown Prince. The King's true love, however, is his chief bodyguard Hong Lim (Jo In Sung), and he has never so much as touched the Queen (Song Ji Hyo). The King instead asks Hong Lim to sleep with the Queen, believing his problems to be solved as long as a son can be produced. But Hong Lim and the Queen's sexual encounter marks the beginning of a dangerous and passionate triangle of forbidden love, jealous rage, and heartbreaking betrayal.
Icons that aren't Glossy...
STOP with the "Glossy/Bubbly" icons!!! (see original 1920x1200 rez plz, icons are 96x96 size) When Apple first used the glossy and marble look on all their icons...that was fine. But now Vista and Linux is doing the same thing, including 3rd party apps like Adobe and Skype. Quit it!! It's gotten really old really fast... Most of these icons were cleaned up and edited in PS from images online, and rare few were modified from parts and pieces... (And no this is not Vista, its StyleXP)
Frozen Flowers - 30 aprile 2011 - Viterbo
Frozen Flowers - 30 aprile 2011 - Viterbo @ Valle Faul - Festa 1° Maggio