West indies home decor. Vintage chic decor
West Indies Home Decor
- A chain of islands that extends from the Florida peninsula to the coast of Venezuela and lies between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. They consist of three main island groups: the Greater and Lesser Antilles and the Bahamas, with Bermuda lying further to the north. Originally inhabited by Arawak and Carib Indians, the islands were visited by Columbus in 1492 and named by him in the belief that he had reached the coast of India. The islands now consist of a number of independent states and British, French, Dutch, and US dependencies
- The term refers to the parts of America first discovered by European explorers, so called because they were initially believed to be part of Asia. They consist of the islands of the Caribbean sea, also known as the Antilles.
- The islands of the Caribbean sea; A Federation of Caribbean states which, together with Guyana, play Test matches as if they were a single nation
- the string of islands between North America and South America; a popular resort area
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- any decorative items that make your house or garden feel like your home – often available in themes and groupings
West Indies Tropical
Since this home's main theme was warm and cozy, I used "warmed up" turquoise and coral in this room and created a rustic island getaway. I topped it off with my favorite dual-head fan that spins as it turns...
Similar posts: coastal decorating ideasoutdoor wedding reception decorating ideasfirefighter bedroom decorhow to decorate a purple roomtable decorating themebeach theme wall decorideas for bathroom decordecorating an office cubiclesouthwest bedroom decorchildren's bathroom decor