Tapered wood table legs : Crystal glass table lamps : Expandable glass dining tables.
Tapered Wood Table Legs
- (taper) a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- Diminish or reduce or cause to diminish or reduce in thickness toward one end
- becoming gradually narrower; "long tapering fingers"; "trousers with tapered legs"
- Gradually lessen
- (taper) diminish gradually; "Interested tapered off"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- Run away
- Travel by foot; walk
RetroModern Style Boomerang Coffee Table
1.5" Thick Table Top of Solid, Wood Construction.
High Quality ' Berry Red' Enamel Paint Lacquer Sealed
for a Durable Finish. Distinct Chrome Inlaid Edge Molding.
Chrome Painted Round Tapered Hardwood Legs.
Length 42" Width 24" Height 18"
pink coffee table
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN -This little coffee table is super-cute. Hailing from the late 50s or 60s, the tapered wood legs are topped with pink laminate which has thin lines delineating a diamond pattern. The original bubble-gum pink has been faded by sun exposure to a pale, understated color.