Solid Wood Side Tables. Console Table Set. Glass Table Pedestals.
Solid Wood Side Tables
- Solid wood is a term most commonly used to distinguish between ordinary lumber and engineered wood, but it also refers to structures that do not have hollow spaces.
- Generally refers to furniture that is constructed using solid wood and does not include the use of engineered wood products.
- Solid wood means that it is composed of wood with no particle board or wood fiber. It's the resulting board milled from the tree. Au naturel, if you will. Solid wood may be hard (as from walnut) or soft (like pine or fir).
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
- Support or oppose in a conflict, dispute, or debate
- Provide with a side or sides; form the side of
- side(a): located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
Side table dogs biting tail
Side table with round glass top and wooden legs of dogs biting tail (Solid wood piece) 18" dia. x 20" HT P18,500
$140 Solid Wood Side Table (2)
$150 for pair Matching tables, made from solid wood. No veneer. Dimensions: 28"W x 19.75"D x 21"H