Round Marble Coffee Tables. Antique White Vanity Table. Glass Coffee Table Set.
Round Marble Coffee Tables
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Stain or streak (something) so that it looks like variegated marble
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- paint or stain like marble; "marble paper"
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Give a round shape to
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
round marble coffee tables - Tall Round
Tall Round Marble Inlay End Table
This Oriental round end table, handmade from wood and embellished with a decorative marble top will add Eastern elegance to any room in your home. Perfect for showing off your favorite lamp, a bouquet of flowers or anything else you can imagine on the decorative marble top. Below the marble surface is a handcrafted tier that supports the five classically shaped cabriole legs. This tier is carved in the shape of a blooming, five-sided flower and is perfect for showcasing your favorite ornamental vase or plant. Three softly layered beveled edges support the white, gray and black marble top. The intricate floral pattern around the table's top perimeter is a testament to the artisan's expert craftsmanship. This beautiful Chinese round end table is a perfect addition to any room in your home. Measures 24 inches high and 14 inches in diameter. AsiaEXP brings you authentic, handcrafted goods from a variety of world cultures. With this purchase, you are not only receiving a beautiful product, but you are supporting a great cause. Many Chinese craftsmen utilize their fine carpentry skills, passed down through generations over hundreds of years, as their main means of support. Your purchase enables native artisans to support families while pursuing their craft. This not only ensures the sustainability of the talented individuals making these fine products, but also helps to preserve the rich cultural heritage of China. The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to the uniqueness of individual items. Measurements may vary slightly. No assembly required.
Antico Caffe Greco 1760
You may prefer to limit your shopping on Via Condotti to the window variety, but there's one thing here that everybody can afford -- a stand-up coffee at the bar at the Antico Caffe Greco, set just off the Piazza di Spagna and the Fontana della Barcaccia. With its tiny marble-top tables and velour settees, this 200-year-old institution has long been the haunt of artists and literati; it's closed Sunday. Johann Wolfgang van Goethe, Byron, and Franz Liszt were habitues; Ricard Wagner and Franz Liszt met for pastries at the Caffe Greco. Period furnishings bring a unique charm to its labyrinthine rooms, conjuring up images of the past and the people that used to come here.Buffalo Bill stopped in when his road show hit Rome. It's still a haven for writers and artists, and for ladies carrying Gucci shopping bags. The tab picks up considerably if you decide to sit down to enjoy table service.
In this retro Klimt atmosphere I used two barrel chairs and the round marble top coffee table. The phone you'll find in the right corner.