REPLACEMENT GLASS FOR PATIO TABLES - ITALIAN GLASS DINING TABLE - SOLID OAK DRESSING TABLE
Replacement Glass For Patio Tables
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
071B1 - NEBRASKA KEEPER, archive photo repair
Old family photos from the 20's - 30's - 40's - 50's routinely came from the local photo studio mounted in a simple paper or card stock, stand-up frame. This one did. Quite fashionable and acceptable. Because "that's the way things were done". These frames were not particularly durable, even when new. They stained easily from any kind of moisture exposure. Oily-fingers handling (from the old Vitalis hair oil days) could do some real soil damage. After a generation or two, the frames could become mysteriously frayed, bent, scratched, or torn. There was no glass protection. The photo print and the matte-like frame were exposed to the elements of time. This photo survived OK, but its paper frame had suffered. No old-style replacement paper frames exist any more. One of my repair solutions is a digital copy with a new built-in frame, stylized and constructed of background material incorporated when the new copy is made. A new contemporary life for a piece of Memory Lane. Of course, abstract background choices (such as this one) contributing to this process are unlimited and defined entirely by imagination. The flip side of this coin might be to create a subdued background setting out of realistic/nostalgic era objects. In this example, selecting for color compatibility was the only issue. I chose to stay with gray-toned, bluish color elements. This time those elements came from a handy glass patio table top and an outdoor cover for a home AC unit. Doubt you could ever perceive that if you were not told. The proportion is not photo standard, although it could be cropped to a 5 x 7 proportion if ever necessary. My finishing touch for this is to play off the added faux facets of the construction. To capitalize further on the glassy theme initiated by the table top and then mount this in custom beveled glass. All is assembled with a clip kit and a backing that will prop or hang. Use your imagination to picture the glass in place. The end product is a very nice, one-of-a-kind "family keeper". The process may have special value when only one nostalgia print exists with no negative . . . and several relatives all lay claim to the one original. Or maybe there are no squabbles, just deserving needs for momento's. Think about it.
McNeely Furniture is in the midst of settling a contract dispute with its main spokesman, David McNeely, but in the meantime, please examine our new work table, perfect for college dormrooms!