Linens Things Store : Cocktail Napkin Holders : Design Design Napkins.
Linens Things Store
- Garments or other household articles such as sheets made, or originally made, of linen
- (linen) white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Cloth woven from flax
- (linen) a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- (linen) a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing); "she packed her things and left"
- (thing) a special situation; "this thing has got to end"; "it is a remarkable thing"
- (thing) an action; "how could you do such a thing?"
- An object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to
- Personal belongings or clothing
- Objects, equipment, or utensils used for a particular purpose
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
Step Right Up
Everything must go going out of business going out of business Going out of business sale Fifty percent off original retail price skip the middle man Don't settle for less -Tom Waits, Step Right Up Linens 'n Things, Mentor, Ohio. December 2008.
Linen N Things
Before eventually shuttering the entire store, Linen-N-Things closed the entrance into the dying mall around 2004.
Related topics: sheer linenshow to fold a napkin into a swanvalentine napkin ringsilverware napkin foldluxury linens salewhisper sanitary napkinsred beverage napkinseileen fisher linen cardiganprint cloth napkinsvinyl christmas tablecloth