PEANUTS CHRISTMAS OUTDOOR DECORATIONS : BATHROOM THEME DECOR.
Peanuts Christmas Outdoor Decorations
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- A paltry thing or amount, esp. a very small amount of money
- (peanut) underground pod of the peanut vine
- A small person (often used as a term of endearment)
- an insignificant sum of money; a trifling amount; "her salary is peanuts compared to his"
- (peanut) insignificant: of little importance or influence or power; of minor status; "a minor, insignificant bureaucrat"; "peanut politicians"
- The oval seed of a South American plant, widely roasted and salted and eaten as a snack
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
Is that the peanut bag I hear?
Little Red can hear the sound of that bag a block away and often comes scooting over when I bring it out, waiting anxiously for the peanuts to be placed in "his" feeder! I've noticed him plucking up shoots of grass and leaves, carting them into the woodpile to get his home ready for the colder season to come. A very busy boy right now, preparing for winter.
Peanut is our 13 year old Nanna cat. She was a stray who found us about 2 years ago, and we took her to the vet to find out she had kidney failure. She's got Adam's fleece robe in her mouth as she kneeds with her paws.! She leads a very happy life with her special kidney diet.!
Similar posts: new room decorating gameskids birthday party decorationhow to decorate a mirror framepuppy dog decorationsbistro kitchen decorationscookie decorating bookgarden decor magazineideas for wall decorations