Native american wall decor : Decorating a kids playroom.
Native American Wall Decor
- Amerindian: any member of the peoples living in North or South America before the Europeans arrived
- Indian: of or pertaining to American Indians or their culture or languages; "Native American religions"; "Indian arrowheads"
- The indigenous peoples of the Americas are the pre-Columbian inhabitants of North and South America, their descendants, and many ethnic groups who identify with those peoples.
- A member of any of the indigenous peoples of the Americas
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
Native American Wisdom Quotes The True Peace The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Taka (the Great Spirit)... ~Black Elk, Oglala Sioux & Spiritual Leader (1863 - 1950)~
Native American Quote: "Out of the Indian approach to life there came a great freedom, an intense and absorbing respect for life, enriching faith in a Supreme Power, and principles of truth, honesty, generosity, equity, and brotherhood as a guide to mundane relations." ~Luther Standing Bear, Oglala Sioux Chief~
See also: bar mitzvah decorideas for decorating christmas treeiron window decordecorative garden hose reelrustic spanish decoreaster table decorsuper mario bros removable wall decorationshalloween decorations for outdoors