The wedding flower. Green flowering plants. List of flowering plants.
The Wedding Flower
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
the wedding flower - Wedding Flowers
Meet the COBBLE STREET COUSINS
Lily, who wants to be a poet
Tess, who wants to be a Broadway star
Rosie, who wants a little cottage with flowers by the door
The cousins are back on Cobble Street for Aunt Lucy and Michael's wedding -- and they're going to be bridesmaids! Friends old and new (including a little dog in a red plaid jacket) will be gathering in Aunt Lucy's garden for the ceremony, but first the cousins have to plan special treats for the reception. There's always so much to do on Cobble Street!
Wedding Flower Centerpiece
Took this photo at my cousin's wedding in Egypt. It was about 7p and the sun was setting over the Nile River and it provided the most beautiful light for the shot (and some others).
I think they are gladioli.
These are just a bunch of flowers for decorating the reception.
the wedding flower
Make a beautiful bouquet . . . and make a truly personal statement
• Step-by-steps for bouquets that look better than the florist’s!
• How to draw inspiration from jewelry, heritage, places, memories, more
• Lavish enough for spendy brides, lovely enough for frugal brides
Why settle for a same-old same-old wedding bouquet that matches the tablecloths at the catering hall? With a few key techniques, some fresh flowers, and Bouquet Chic, any bride can create her own magnificent wedding bouquet that makes a truly personal statement. Author Kimberly Aurora Kapur urges readers to be inspired by the bride’s gown and jewelry, sleek contemporary looks for both flowers and embellishments, the location of the wedding, and unique color choices. Kapur’s designs are beautiful, romantic, and feminine, blossoming with unusual styling, striking colors, and unconventional details such as jeweled inserts, feathers, shells, and sumptuous ribbons. An overview of essential techniques, plus dozens of step-by-steps and how-tos, make this the one book every bride needs to make her day unique.