Pink floral fabric - Girl flower names
Pink Floral Fabric
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
- Of flowers
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- The body of a car or aircraft
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- Of a color intermediate between red and white, as of coral or salmon
- of a light shade of red
- Having or showing left-wing tendencies
- (of wine) Rose
- tap: make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
pink floral fabric - Hand Dyed
Hand Dyed Jasmine Floral Burnout Cut Devore Velvet Fabric Yardage Rose Pink Olive Green
This luxury quality burnout velvet yardage is hand dyed in a gorgeous shade of deep rose with olive green shading. The pile has a silky feel and seems to almost shimmer when light reflects off of it. The base is sheer with a rose tint and takes on the color of whatever is placed underneath it. The weight on this material is great for both apparel and home projects. It is washable and can also be overdyed. Swatches upon request. NO RETURNS ON CUT YARDAGE. Price is per yard. Approx. 40" W. 100% Viscose. Imported.
vintage pink floral...rayon? poly?
a yard sale find; I think I paid about three bucks for it? I'm not really into pink, but I dig muy mucho on vintage abstract floral prints. 37" wide by 2 2/3 yards. update: I totally donated this to the scrapx 'cause it's not in awesomely sound shape and was disintegrating along its who-knows-how-old fold lines. I could've maybe found a way to revive it, but I didn't care that much about it. someone else will I hope.
vintage pink, white, orange & green floral fabric
1 yard cut of great vintage pink, green and orange floral fabric. From a Canon Perma-Prest, no-iron fine muslin reclaimed bed linen, this 50/50 cotton/poly blend fabric is super soft and had minimal fading. Please see my profile for more information.