Flower card sayings - Flower shop in oceanside ca - Painted flower pot ideas.
Flower Card Sayings
- A short, pithy expression that generally contains advice or wisdom
- A saying is something that is said, notable in one respect or another, to be "a pithy expression of wisdom or truth."
- ancient teachings or sayings
- A collection of such expressions identified with a particular person, esp. a political or religious leader
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
flower card sayings - Forget-Me-Not Memorial
Forget-Me-Not Memorial Seed Packets (Set of 50)
A Next Gen Memorials original, forget-me-not flowers symbolize the everlasting memory of your loved one. The high quality velvet pouch contains approximately 9,000 forget-me-not seeds and covers up to 25 square feet. We recommend a child or grandchild be assigned the responsibility of distributing the pouches to attendees. An adult can announce that the child will be giving out forget-me-not seeds to plant in memory of the deceased. The attached card says, "To everything there is a season. In the planting of the seeds, we celebrate the life that has passed in the beauty of the flowers. May they bring a smile to your heart." The right side says, "Commemorating a life lived" where you can write in your loved ones name should you choose to do so.
Happy Birthday Nana Card
You know what? I didn't stop calling my Nana "Nana" when I became an adult. I can never understand why the major card companies only make Nana cards with cutesy sayings and pictures. It made me so crazy that this year I decided to do something about it. Here is a wonderfully adult Happy Birthday Nana card. It features two one of a kind hand-stitched flowers on oatmeal fiddlers adia cloth. The cloth is mounted onto awesome orange 100% recycled pachyderm matte board. The matte board is attached to a cream colored off white card that measures 5 X 7 inches. The inside of the card is hand-stamped with "Happy Birthday Nana". This piece is totally frame ready, so it can serve as the gift as well! You or your Nana can pop it into a standard 5" X 7" frame - and viola a great decoration and keepsake! The neutral colors of orange, brown, green and turquoise would look great just about anywhere! I would be more than happy to work with you to make you a wonderful customized Birthday card/gift for YOUR Nana. Please convo me and we can make her something extra special. My Nana means so much to me, I can't wait for her to get the card I just made her for her 91st birthday! Happy Birthday Nana!!
Pink flower pieced
I was so inspired by this poetic Petals kit that I just had to use it. I wanted to use it for this challenge. This flower was so perfect for the task. I printed the flower on 5 different colored papers (3 shades of pink, yellow and green for the stem) I then cut them out, inked them and layered them from darkest to lightest on a 6th flower that was printed on the longest hand kit. I highlighted spots with a white colored pencil and then glitter. I wet the edges of the layered handwriting paper and pulled the layers apart with some tweezers for more of a distressed look. I stitched it down around the edges for a different look from the blue one. I also goofed and stitched the entire card closed! LOL so to rectify a mistake I used pp inside with a box to write or stamp in. :) easy peasy It was a whole lot faster than it looks. It was so stinking fun too! :) HA: Poetic Petals digi kit; Long Handwriting Digi kit; CL272 All occasion sayings; S5034 design flourish