A flower clip art - Diamond flower cluster earrings - Wedding hairstyles with flowers in hair
A Flower Clip Art
- ready-made pieces of computerized graphic art that can be used to decorate a document
- Clip art, in the graphic arts, refers to pre-made images used to illustrate any medium. Today, clip art is used extensively in both personal and commercial projects, ranging from home-printed greeting cards to commercial candles. Clip art comes in many forms, both electronic and printed.
- Graphic images, designs, and artwork in digital form that can be used in a digital document.
- Predrawn pictures and symbols that computer users can add to their documents, often provided with word-processing software and drawing packages
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
DREAMING AT THE JEWELLED SEA (for Jan Williams in America) 8 inch X 12 inch canvas
This is one medium on top of another. Firstly I paint the canvas with several colours of acrylic paint (leaving most of the area for the clip art free of paint, clip art goes on toward the end) then before the paint dries, cut into it with anything deeply etched, just give it a little twist, this will bring out a hint of all the shades of paint used . I use a deep cut rubber stamp for this. With the acrylics I will always end up using Pthalo blue, Pthalo Green and rich gold somewhere ,they are incredibly rich colours. When the paint dries gold emboss (using a Versamark ink pad on a rubber stamp then the gold embossing powder) heat set , spray with inks and allow the ink to run down the painting. Introduce more colour by painting a piece of bubble wrap and stamping here and there. I rub here and there with Opalite inks, this gives more gleam. Good time now to lay the clip art down. If it wrinkles ,when its dry it generally flatens out. BUT you must cover EVERY SINGLE part of the back with glue. For the Jewels, beads etc I use derivan glue but any cheap clear glue will do, I use stacks !! Lay some on the canvas first, put the beads threads or whaterver down then more glue over the top. With the Derivan it will look white and will take a couple of days to dry and go clear. Then spray with the 24kt. gold spray (also comes in silver and copper) I used a little Kindy Glitz (glitter glue) to add more sparkle over the jewels. Flowers are good to cover up any spills Cover the entire canvas with Derevan as a sealer. Clear as mud !
poppy clip art to colour, 14cm
This clipart drawing has been created using MS Photodraw. It is suitable for colouring in or for use in school worksheets etc – just copy the picture and paste it onto a blank document , then drag to fit. You are welcome to use this image for non-commercial private and educational purposes but it may not be re-distributed or included as part of a collection without my written consent.