Heavy Duty Canopy : Color Vertical Blinds : Deco Glass Lamp Shade
Heavy Duty Canopy
- Heavy Duty is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe series of toy lines, comics and cartoons.
- (of material or an article) Designed to withstand the stresses of demanding use
- designed for heavy work; "a heavy-duty detergent"; "heavy-duty gloves"
- Intense, important, or abundant
- Heavy Duty was the only full length CD release by the band 3-Ply which featured 8 recorded songs from 1995-1996. To help promote the album in the local area, a music video was made for the third track Labeled. The CD itself was released on Cartel Records and sold for $10.00.
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
heavy duty canopy - Goliath Heavy
Goliath Heavy Duty Canopy (10' x 10')
The Goliath lives up to its name. This super heavy-duty commercial-grade canopy is the strongest instant canopy on the market to date. There is no concern about rusting because the frame is all aluminum with 2" diameter legs and 1-1/4" x 5/8" trusses but weighs only 76 lbs and is easy to handle by just one person. The Goliath features a commercial grade 500 denier polyester top with PVC backing that's water, mildew, and flame resistant. It comes in a 600 denier heavy-duty roller bag with four ground spikes and rope. Features a 1-year prorated warranty and new, push-button release. Dimensions 10'x10' Side height adjusts from 6' to 7'. Center height adjusts from 10'6" to 11'6". 76 lbs. ** FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY WE ALSO HAVE BLUE TOPS FOR THE GOLIATH 10 X 10 **
Banvil Gold Line 36'' Ceiling Fan
Made in Taiwan in the 1980s. A 1980s Banvil Gold Line 36'' Industrial ceiling fan I found in an abandonned building and I pulled it out. It was dirty, dusty, yellowed, scratched, darken and coated in dust so I cleaned it really well with with some Clorox bleaching cleaner. The blades were bent in different ways so I bent them back. Finally I sand it a little and repaint it all nice and fresh with some glossy white spray paint. Other than its disgusting physical condition, the fan works perfect and is very powerful for a fan that have been left none operated in a abandonned building during 2 or 3 years.
Bird Netting Installed in a Canopy
Bird Netting was installed over the opening of this large open canopy to block birds from entering the area. Birds such as sparrows and starlings were perching on the various beams, and making a mess below. Installing Bird Net from Bird-B-Gone was a humane way to block birds from the area.
heavy duty canopy
This is a beautifully designed top quality tent, perfect for parties, weddings, business use and any other special occasion.The stunning design and unusual roof shape will enhance the look of any party or function.
* High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
* 6 beautiful window style ,removable sidewalls.
* 2 removable entrance.
* High strength metal joint fittings.
* Elegant Octagonal design
* Easy and fast to set up suitable for all kinds of events.
* Hold up to 50 people.
* All necessary Hardware is included.
* ISO9001 Certified manufacturer
* Dimensions: 22' x 16' x 11'H (at peak), 6.5' H (at side)
* Frame Finish: Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel w Metal Joint Fittings
*Top Cover Material: 270g Polyester with PVC coated waterproof
* Side Wall Material : 210 D Oxford
* Sidewall size : 7.8'x6.2'
* Canopy Color: White
* Canopy Weight : 150 pounds
* Diameter of the pole and connectors: 1 1/4", 1 3/8"
This tent requires approximately 4-6 people to set-up. We cannot be there to set this up for you, and we have no control over your local weather, wind, or soil conditions. It is up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. If you feel it needs to be held down better, you may need to purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights etc.) locally.
The roofs are are not designed to hold the loads of standing water or snow. You must keep the roof material properly tight.
ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. SELLER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WIND OR STORM DAMAGE TO ITEM, REGARDLESS OF ANCHORING METHOD.