Cupcake Cake Decorating Ideas : Country Porch Decorating Ideas.
Cupcake Cake Decorating Ideas
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
cupcake cake decorating ideas - 1,000 Ideas
1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes (1000 Series)
A sugar-coated feast for the eyes and the imagination—this exciting 1,000 collection presents glorious full-color photographs of beautiful, outrageous, and deliciously decorated desserts, from extravagant wedding and birthday cakes to cupcakes and cookies that are miniature works of art.
Like all of the books in our 1,000 series, this is not an instructional book, rather, it is a visual showcase designed to provide endless inspiration for anyone who loves decorative baking and entertaining.
Detail from 2007 Catalogue cover shot for Norm Thompson, "Solutions". Photo Illustration and Food Styling by Carolyn Schirmacher with permission from the photographer and client.
Idea stolen from... several people Mini devil's food cupcakes with white sprinkle "rice" and orange nonpareil "roe". Chopped up gummies for the other bits.
cupcake cake decorating ideas
Cupcake Fun!, the newest publication from Wilton Enterprises, presents an amazing selection of the hottest food trend: the cupcake! Cupcake Fun! features 128 pages of over 150 new ideas for cupcakes, petit fours, mini-cakes and other individual desserts. Special occasions as well as day-to-day treats are made memorable with the projects from this new book. Cupcake Fun! features an extensive collection of projects and recipes featuring step-by-step decorating instructions, along with a delicious assortment of recipes for these individual treats, including fillings and icings. Using this book as your guide, you can transform traditional round cupcakes into enchanting new shapes such as a graduation cap, screaming monster, or even an elegant bouquet. Or start with a different shape - made with the newest generation of silicone bakeware - diamonds, triangles, squares, and many others - in a rainbow of vibrant colors. You'll even find stand up cupcakes, like the party guys on our cover, baked in new Silly-Feet! footed silicone cups. This idea book is also bursting with projects for baby showers, weddings and other life celebrations. In the special recipe section of Cupcake Fun! you'll find the traditional along with an array of delicious new surprises such as Champagne or Tiramisu Cupcakes. There's also an extensive selection of icings and fillings in many flavors, including Mocha Buttercream Icing and Praline Filling. For those with an adventurous streak, use our Flavor Combinations Chart to discover amazing pairings of cakes, icings, and fillings. You could even create your own party cupcake sampler!