BUFFET SERVERS FURNITURE - LEXINGTON BRANDS FURNITURE - COMMERCIAL FURNITURE DESIGN.
Buffet Servers Furniture
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- (server) (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- A person or thing that provides a service or commodity, in particular
- A computer or computer program that manages access to a centralized resource or service in a network
- (server) (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- (in tennis and other racket sports) The player who serves
- (server) waiter: a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- A blow, typically of the hand or fist
- A shock or misfortune
- a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- strike against forcefully; "Winds buffeted the tent"
buffet servers furniture - Crosley Furniture
Crosley Furniture LaFayette Buffet Server , Sideboard Cabinet in Black Finish
Constructed of solid hardwood and wood veneers, this Buffet Server , Sideboard Cabinet is designed for longevity. The beautiful raised panel doors drawers, provide the ultimate in style to dress up your home. The three deep drawers provide an abundance of storage space. Behind the two doors, you will find adjustable shelves and storage space for things that you prefer to be out of sight. The center storage area is great for up to 12 bottles of wine, or if you prefer, remove the wine storage cubes to reveal an adjustable shelf. Style, function, and quality make this Buffet Server a wise addition to your home. Features: Three Deep Drawers with Raised Panel Fronts Solid Hardwood Veneer Construction Hand Rubbed, Multi-Step Finish Beautiful Raised Panel Doors Brushed Nickel Hardware Removable Wine Storage Panels Reveal Additional Open Storage Adjustable Shelf Behind Each Door and in Center Section Adjustable Levelers in Legs Specifications: Product dimensions: 36"H x 18"D x 47.75"W Weight: 128 lbs
1951 Predictor Group 4005(?) Buffet/Server manufactured by O'Hearn Furniture
There's an almost total lack of documentation on Paul McCobb's 1951 Predictor Group collection. What information I have been able to assemble over the past years research comes almost entirely from 3rd party sources such as newspaper and magazine articles. Once you add it all together a pretty clear picture emerges. This Predictor Group Buffet for instance is never directly referred to in any of the Directional promotional materials that I have amassed. It does appear in the background of a few Directional ads detailing the Predictor Group but nothing is ever written about it in any of the literature I have collected, with only one exception: a photo and direct attribution blurb in Mario Del Fabbro's 1954 "Furniture for Modern Interiors", page 128. Little know fact: Mario Del Fabbro was an employee of Paul McCobb Design Associates for many years and maintained a close personal friendship with both Paul and his wife Molly long after he was no longer employed by them. Predictor
Dining Room Server - I Made It
I've been working on this piece for way too long. I need about 20bf of 4/4 lyptus to finish it, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I may have a line on some in Buffalo. I was going to put in wood panels for the doors, but decided I wanted stained glass...and what better way than to do it myself. I still need to replace two panes of glass in the center panel. They don't match the others.
buffet servers furniture
5100-0011-12 Features: Three utility drawers Two wood framed cabinet doors with adjustable shelf for plenty of storage inside Center wine storage area can be removed for open storage if desired Brushed Steel hardware Hutch with two wood framed, plexiglass doors with an adjustable shelf inside for plenty of storage Center area with one shelf for additional storage or display Buffet of Buffets (Large) Finish: Natural Wood Top on Natural Server and Hutch Dimensions: 41 3/4"(W) x 17"(D) x 72 1/4"(H)