Affordable high speed video camera : Panasonic camera dmc.
Affordable High Speed Video Camera
- A camera that records onto digital or videotape.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- A camera for recording images on videotape or for transmitting them to a monitor screen
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- Moving, operating, or happening very quickly
- High-speed rail (HSR) is a type of passenger rail transport that operates significantly faster than the normal speed of rail traffic. Specific definitions by the European Union include for upgraded track and or faster for new track.
- (of steel) Suitable for drill bits and other tools that cut fast enough to become red-hot
- operating at high speed; "a high-speed food processor"; "a high-velocity shell"
- High Speed is a 1986 pinball game designed by Steve Ritchie and released by Williams Electronics. This game was based on Ritchie's real-life police chase inside a 1979 Porsche 928. . He was finally caught in Lodi, CA on Interstate 5 and accused of speeding at 146 mph..
- (of photographic film) Needing little light or only short exposure
- something that can be afforded
- low-cost: that you have the financial means for; "low-cost housing"
- (affordability) The extent to which something is affordable, as measured by its cost relative to the amount that the purchaser is able to pay
- Inexpensive; reasonably priced
SONY A800 Concept Design by: H.Irizarry
SONY A800 + VG-C70AM (A700 vertical grip): • New body design • 100% OVF • 15.2Mp APS-C CMOS • ISO 200-6400 expandable to 100 - 12800 ISO • Quick LV • Flippable back LCD • 6.5 frame per second • New high speed flash sync • 9 double cross f/2.8 AF sensor (23 total AF sensor) • New metering and AF sensor with tracking and previous focus • Dual AF Ultra-Speed motor • Wi-Fi built-in • Micro AF adjustment • 1080p video recording • Dual memory card slot • Full focus eyestarter (pre-focus) • Compatible with Vertical Grip VG-C70AM Please, feel free to add your comment about it. Concept Design by H.Irizarry 2009 (c)
High Speed Video
So we got the new Canon SD4000 IS in stock at the store this week, and I was testing out the 240fps High Speed Video for super slo-mo play back; in the best fashion I know how... ;-)
Related topics: camera accessories canadausb pc camera sn9c101 driverdiy car camera mountcanon professional video camerafujifilm z33 waterproof camerasony ericsson best camera mobilebeach camera new jerseyaerpro reversing camerafogg camera bags