Affordable, hassle-free living in a prime location available June 1, 2015
Welcome to your new home!
Affordable, hassle-free living in a quiet, friendly neighborhood in St Michael. The best end unit in the complex – well maintained, spacious, bright and very private. The house is facing a beautiful hill with lots of flowers and birds in the spring/summer time. Freshly painted with neutral colors and comes with custom-made window treatments. The house has never been smoked in and has never had any pets.
This complex is not a rental community but this unit has a rental permit. It is a really nice family area, great for kids too - next to city trails and park, with a newer playground, basketball court and baseball field. Plus, St. Michael has one of the best school districts in the area (#885), and this house is perfectly located with quick access to I-94, Maple Grove and the the Albertville outlet shopping mall.
You won't find more beautiful space for a better price!
Rent: $1,245.00/month + utilities. Damage deposit: $1245.00.
Application Fee: $70.00 per adult (We will be checking rental / eviction history, landlord reference, criminal records and credit history)
Association fees are included-$155 in savings!
Owner operated property not associated with any property management companies!
Lease terms: 1-year minimum.
No smoking. No pets.
Available: June 1st 2015
- Large dining room with beautiful Pergo© floor throughout kitchen and dining areas.
- Kitchen with custom-designed backsplash wall, gas range and abundant cabinets and counter space.
- 1645 sq. ft. end unit townhouse built in 2005.
- 2 large bedrooms+ loft. Master bedroom is 21x12 and is ready to accommodate large furniture
- Loft is very spacious and can be used as a 3rd bedroom, entertainment room or an office.
- 1 full bathroom upstairs and ½ bathroom on the lower level
- Like new carpeting throughout the house.
- Cozy gas fireplace
- 2-car insulated and painted garage, garage openers, private driveway
- Pre-wired for cable (Charter) and Dish (installation via association approved contractor); central heat, air conditioning, private patio, large corner yard, vaulted ceilings, skylight, ceiling fan and more.
- Free garbage removal, lawn care and snow plowing.
- Address: 43rd St NE, St. Michael, MN 55376
- Neighborhood: Highwoods 6th Addition
- School district: 885 St. Michael-Albertville
- Guest parking