Wrought Iron Furniture Store - Furniture Bed Parts - Teak Furniture Pa
Wrought Iron Furniture Store
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
I got this a few years ago in a furniture store. One of those "I WANTS" as soon as I saw it. :) I thought the shot of this turned out fairly well. Theres something about it I really like.
Outside and in
Outdoor setting at entry to fashion store in CentralWorld mall in Bangkok.