FURNITURE BUSINESS FOR SALE - CAN YOU PAINT LAMINATE FURNITURE - BUSH FURNITURE COLLECTIONS.
Furniture Business For Sale
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- A person's concern
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
Announcing sandhillsDig.com classifieds! Now you can find where to shop, dine, hang out and...list your stuff (and find cool stuff) for free! We were tired of having to drive to Raleigh or Fayetteville for Craigslist classifieds and now you can find it all right here in the Sandhills! sandhillsDig.com is your ultimate local information resource and guide to the best places to shop, dine and play in Pinehurst, Southern Pines and Aberdeen. Restaurants, shops, events, classified listings, golf, music, entertainment, movies and everything Sandhills. We promote local business and upcoming calendar events in our community including Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Carthage, Cameron, Vass, Seven Lakes, West End and Robbins. Shop local, dine local, be local.
Formerly R J Sprotts - The Baker House -Interior Decorating, Furniture
Owners of business retired a few years ago. Building was for sale, but apparently nobody has purchased. So recently it has been given a facelift. First painted all trim and columns, then re-roofed and most recently covered in siding. Furniture displays have been set up in the windows and parking lot in rear has been fenced in, but still no indication if new business coming in there. Property must still be the same owner, Coleman Williamson, as his name in paper when permits for improvements issued. Old Sprott's sign still sitting in front yard. Corner of Grace St and Cambridge Ave. across from Main St. Methodist and First Presbyterian Churches, one block from uptown.